dimanche 15 juillet 2012

Swap sent to Petra, welcome to my new followers!

Hi every  one, sorry to be so silent but I was really busy plus holidays plus plus... but I have tried to follow all the blogs around and left some comments... not so often that I would like.. 


Maybe you remember that I participate to the 1st July Xmas swap of Jazzy and Petra was my partner for it. 


Please find below what I have sent to her, but I have to start again a new picture of what she sent me because the sun was not really here the last week... and some others things which came back definitely from France in their new home...

A teddy bear that I have the patron since years.., cushion, little pyramid box in polar... cubes which are pearls, bag for baby crossed stitched, paper bag for Xmas shopping, bottle with dried flowers and some labels for perfume bottles that Petra is doing so well...


Also really important welcome to me my new followers, you are 83!!!!! Incredible for me! Give away is still in my mind...enjoy your day! Some roses from June for you all, thanks a lot!


6 commentaires:

  1. Your gifts for Petra are wonderful. She will be very happy.
    Bye Faby

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. o, so nice swap-gifts!!! it is great to be able to look at all!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very lovely swap gifts, and I know Petra's gifts will also be lovely. I already have some of her work and it's gorgeous.
    Hugs, Drora

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your swap gifts for Petra are all beautiful. I love the baby bag.
    Hugs Maria

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your swap gifts are so beautiful, love the little bear! Petra will be very happy with them :-)))
    Hugs, Sandra

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I have no doubt Petra will be very pleased with your lovely gifts!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    RépondreSupprimer