mardi 24 juillet 2012

Petra 's presents, teddy collection and garden 1.1 beauties!

Hello every one, thanks a lot for yous comments on my previous post!


I will post later the patron of the little teddy bear as already posted by mail to Noelle. 
But there are the presents I have received from Petra (simple presentation but I have to do a scene with all those beautifuls things). Enjoy cupcakes, chocolates and flowers!
A tea party needs to be done for such things.
And now back at home after to have been in my parents house for a long long time my teddy collection... I need to present you Guinness the penguin, Teddy the teddy which is a present for starting a collection from an old friend, Dingle the sheep coming from a trip between 4 girls in Kerry and Dingle peninsula, and Cocotte the little chicken,are they cute???




And there is my first vitrine, unfortunately I did not have pictures of the ones I have done before or after to finish this one. And please have with me a little pray for Liliane who was the nicest lady of our group of miniaturits who was doing so beautiful hats (the shaker one is hers because I did not manage to make it) and who left us too soon a few years ago....
An other day I have to show the 2 others hats I have bought to her....the pink box is from an old friend Karine, the hat inside is mine and my first patchwork on the back LOL



And for finishing some pictures got by my dear boyfriend of our garden, where I am sitting with my computer and a glass of nice rose. Dear followers, enjoy your evening! see you soon! doei, claude


If you know how this tree is supposed to be treated your advice are welcome.


The hortensias remind me my dear Brittany!!

3 commentaires:

  1. You got some really beautiful gifts! I also love the style and the soft colors! Thanks for the lovely pictures from your garden! I also have such a summer lilac (right name???) in my garden, but it will need one or two weeks until it´s blooming!
    Hugs, Sandra

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bellissime queste miniature!!! Piacere di conoscerti!! Sono una tua nuova amica!!! Ti seguo con piacere!! Vieni a trovarmi quando ti va!!! :)
    Baci
    Elvira

    RépondreSupprimer