samedi 29 octobre 2016

Halloween....

Fall season starts and Halloween was already around the corner..
Pictures ready from more than 1 week but this post can not wait... specially if like me you have started to work on Xmas LOL
Enjoy
claude

In front of the shop pumpkin man is waiting the night.....

Apples and pears bought a very long time ago and some done by me
 

A cat bell from Alemikimikri bought a long time ago during a miniatures fair here in Netherlands 


The big apple is in wood, the one on the front was bought with the Lindt Bunny to a very nice young woman during a fair but I have lost her name ( no card or website), the chocolate cake from I could not remember and the glass bell is from Atelier Blondie 

Peach (and mot apple like I was thinking) tart like the apple crumble on the back are from miniaturists I have forgotten the name (sorry but for the crumble is nearly 15 years ago). the cupcakes with the maple are form USA ( I have seen her card this week when I have  cleant and now it is not where it is supposed to be ). Do not get older friends...

Baskets full of fabrics made by Marie (when we did a swap)



Hat box done by an old friend Marie Aline and tea pot with apples that I have made

1/122 minis epicerie done by an old friend Annie Legere


Because 1 scene is not enough on the back of the shop there is more....
Except the dog (of course) the bottles  the broom and the heart in wood all is was made by me... a long time ago...
Lovely doggy...



1-1 decorations around the house before ....



the night and the lights of Halloween.....







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire