mercredi 1 janvier 2014

Happy new year 2014!

Best wish to all you who are doing loving , making, sharing, dreaming about Minis!
All the best for this new year, doei claude


5 commentaires:

  1. Bonne Année! Beaucoup de joie et de beaux projets pour 2014!
    Geneviève

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Claude! A very Happy New Year to you too! And enough time for your hobbies :D
    Hugs, Sandra

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gelukkig Nieuwjaar, Claude! Dat het maar een heel creatief jaar mag worden wat betreft de miniatuurprojecten :D
    Groetjes, Liduina

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Claude,

    Happy New Year to you too! How nice to hear from you!
    No, the planes are not for a new project, I don't know what I'll do with them yet. I just thought it would be fun to make them, as I love old planes too! Especially those with double wings! The number 6 comes from the 6 different templates I found.

    Groetjes,
    Marit

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนัง

    RépondreSupprimer