dimanche 17 février 2013

Purchases from the Zwolle fair!

It was really intense and I promised to myself never going again on Saturday, too much people...

From Cora'sottage, where we went last Saturday, I bought some minis including a finger hat of 1mm.. yesterday I bought the fabrics I needed for a panel. Rubbon and patron of hearts from Au fil du temps from Strasbourg.

And after 3 times to have tried, I finally reached the stand of our nice blooger  Simone stand and I was able to buy..
Cindy you will laugh, because those squirrels were really looking good and ... familiar after a while I had the package between my fingers... of course you have done it and it is on your blog LOL...I will try to do it in minis and I have to find back the nice fabric with champignons on it...The stand of the Belgian ladies from Gent was absolutely wonderful as well..




But the stand of the two ladies from Germany was where I spent all my money and most of my time.. No comment! I have bought a present for my Mum: the efle on left side of the picture below and the rest is for me for next Xmas


Like you can see I came back with a lot of things but at least a lot of ideas as well.
Enjoy your Sunday, doei, claude

10 commentaires:

  1. Hi Claude, congratulations with your purchases of the Zwolle fair. They will bring you many hours of miniature-pleasure I'm sure! Groetjes!Liduina

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yep as you wrote it but in minis it will maybe be quicker for a snail (my anilmal totem...)like me... LOL
      Thanks for your comment doei, claude

      Supprimer
  2. Hi Claude! Wow, you made wonderful purchases! They should keep you busy for a while :-) The squirrels are so cute and it would be so nice to see them in mini, too! I also love the "winter apples", but we have so much snow here, my mind is acutally up for spring!
    Hugs, Sandra

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Sandra, yes I know winter is not yet finished the proof is I will not start all of that before to get daily light on afternoon and evenings... I can send you the link for this patron you like! I did not find any fabrics for minis as my radish fabric you love so much last year.. for the squirrels I have to finds some thing matching... thanks to follow my blog, doei, claude

      Supprimer
  3. Oooh,I forgot the fair in Zwolle,sad.
    But you have found wonderful items, like the fabrics.
    thank you for your comments on my blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That's pity you are exactly like me last year, ok there is an other fair in Rotterdam but I don;t know when but the Belgian ladies from Gent will be over there *(the best is to check their website). More over there is an other fair in September in Mechelen in Belgium and a lot of others ones in Germany (I can do a list for you if you want, let me know). for the fabrics it is from a shop closed to Rotterdam which will be present in Veldhoven in May. It is a pleasure to follow your blog, doei, claude

      Supprimer
  4. You bought wonderful pieces.
    Bye Faby

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Faby, thanks for your comment, yep lovely pieces but now I have to work LOL... doei, claude

      Supprimer
  5. A lot of beautiful purchases! And also a lot of work!... I'm sure you will show us some of this work.
    Geneviève

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Coucou Genevieve, yep a lot of work not for now... LOL But I was thinking about you in front of the stand from Germany it was with a lot of patrons with a sea theme it was beautiful! Thanks to follow me, doei, claude

      ps j'ai pas oublie ce que j'ai promis c'est juste que j'ai encore change d'idee (surtout apres ce salon)donc je vais vous demander de patienter un tout petit peu .HHHHHaaaaa..

      Supprimer