vendredi 7 septembre 2012

The guest of the week....miss Hyvaa

Hi all, 

Sorry for the silence but I am still surprised at the speed all of you are doing so nice minis which are dreams for me... 

I am happy to present you the guest of the week, Hyvaa (a Finnish name), this nice lady of 9 years old is spending 10 days with us during the holidays of her Mum our colleague Manuela.



It was a test for us because my dear fiance told me yes for a cat but he was not sure how it will be...

We will miss her I am spending all my evenings in our garden just in case she would like to go up and out of the garden, we are not sure she will find back her way back...and our area is full of others cats...

3 commentaires:

  1. So you're catsitting... ;O) A lovely lady, we call these three-coloured ones luck cats.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Coucou Claude :) alors la jolie Hyvaa est retournée chez elle ? j'espère qu'elle aura réussi à convaincre votre fiancé et que vous aurez bientôt la chance d'accueillir un petit félin chez vous ! Au moment où j'écris ces lignes, je suis dans mon canapé, la météo est horrible, du coup les chats sont en pleine sieste, un de chaque côté :D J'espère que tout va bien chez vous :)
    A bientôt,

    Marie

    RépondreSupprimer