dimanche 26 février 2012

Lost and back!!! Perdu et retrouve!!!

Thanks Samira, Genevieve and Pikko for you comments.. my work place was a corner of the iron table... but since this afternoon I have my work table ... for a quilt (still work in progress since... I am ashamed to tell you the number of years..) LOL

Merci Samira, Genevieve et Pikko pour vos commentaires! Ma tabe de travail pour mon quilt etait un coin de la table de repassage!! mais depuis cette apres-midi j'ai retrouve ma petite table d'ouvrage...

And I want to show you some body who was lost and I found back just before our moving...7 cats are in my minis collection but they have to share my little house with...Et maintenant il faut que je vous montre quelqu'un de perdu et retrouve juste avant le demenagement... 7 chats font partie de ma collection de miniatures mais ils doivent partager ma petite maison avec ...


un delicieux ccker trouve a VIlledieux les POeles sur le chemin de Vandoeuvre, qui se prelasse toujours sur ce magnifique patchwork achete il y a des lustres a une amie de Marie Aline Riviere la creatrice de ces boites adorables...

A delicious cocker found in a village during a travel to go to Normandy, laying always on a patchwork done by a friend of my friend Marie Aline Riviere, who did the hat boxes of the picture...a very long time ago...


3 commentaires:

  1. Don't be ashamed.. I have a number of works in progress for the number of years....LOL!
    -Your little doggy is very cute♥ and the patchwork is beautiful!
    Hugs, piikko

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The dog looks very comfortable on the patchwork. It makes a lovely scene.
    Geneviève

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ese precioso perrito queda fantastico encima de ese genial trabajo.
    besito sascension

    RépondreSupprimer