vendredi 25 février 2011

Thank you new followers but blog still in construction...



      Merci aux nouveaux followers, thanks a lot to the new followers.
        Flora, Chrissey, Muriel du Coffre d'Emilie, Genevieve and Susan!!!!

The blog is still in progress because I got some trouble to organize as I would like. Thanks by advance for your patience.
The picture : Autunm table, the shelves : a kit bought 2 years ago and done by my dear friend Claudia (for was so patient to do it for me!LOL), crumble bought long time ago to an English lady ( I could not remember her name), salad and plate with cheeses plus salami bought last SIMP to MSeines (present for my birthday), wine bottle and glass from my Italian ladies in Simp as well, tea pot (myself)

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi, thankyou for the lovely welcome, the aumn table is lovely x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The sweetest fruits ripen slowly ...
    Good weekend :-)
    Flora

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for the welcome. I am very glad you started this blog. Don't worry I will be patient, take your time.
    The scene is beautiful.
    Geneviève

    RépondreSupprimer